Re: OT: Small/Light Acoustic Guitar Amps for Nylon String Guitars

: mark sottilaro sayeth:...
>I can understand having a nice amp for home/studio
>work but in todays topsy turvy world if you don't have
>a roady I don't see the point in lugging one around.
>Also, as sad as it may be, I doubt your audience would
>notice the difference in most situations (except for
>those on this list)

ummm...me doth protest just a little :-)
"dont see the point"?
fer me its about the quality of the SOUND you are creating and making you
happy
i think its sad if you sacrifice your particular sound for the ease of
moving it-loading in/out.
there is a price to pay for all good things
and i dont know if audiences notice differences or anything but i do.
seeya
stan(Tube Amp(s) Enthusiast and analogue looperguy)