From: Legion [mailto:legion@helpwantedproductions.com]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 6:08 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Anyone see Adrian Belew on this tour?

Title sez it. I'm going to the Phila Pa show on monday.  On his site it
shows he's got a trio and will be doing solo and various band material.
I'm curious what he's up to and who the other musicians are.

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.