Re: Re: Some tracks

> Sounds good! It's nice how that flageolet figure goes so well all
> though every part of the arrangement. Is it part of the original
> looping session? Good break-down section as well.

thanks for taking the time Per. Just looked up flageoloet and it
is'tin whistle' (Wikipedia). Is that term synonomous with ostinato in
the vernacular?  Those were harmonics I think you're talking about.
The original was a Martin D35 acoustic via pickup into EDP. The
original track (also in that folder) was imported into Logic and then
I overdubbed over various sections.

It is a static figure, so there was freedom to play different chords
over or under the suspension of that figure. Love doing that 'live'
and in studio.

Per, your email and share, where you discussed recording, stimulated
me to share this in a 'you can have your cake and eat it too' sort of
way vis a vis production vs live improv.

Anybody else putting their loops into the DAW and finding joy with
overdubs? :-)

NG