Re: Loopers delight 10th streaming m3u problems?

At 1:53 PM -0600 8/19/06, Krispen Hartung wrote:
>I may have found the problem. "#EXTM3U" was missing at the top of my
>file, which apparently tells the audio player that this is an m3u
>file?  Could iTunes be that stupid? :)  Let's try it and see:
>
>http://www.krispenhartung.com/loopers-delight-10year.m3u (modified)
>
>My iTunes appears to behave better with this change.

Urgh!  Still behaves the same for me; it plays Per's track, then
clicks over to Rammstein (the next listing in my library).  It's a
rather, erm, interesting juxtaposition, but not what's intended I'm
sure.

Saving the file to disk then using the import function within iTunes
still gives about 40% of the titles as gobbledegook, just as before.

Weird.  I've never had trouble with any of your streaming files previously.

        --m.
--
_______
"Snakes, as the great philosophers used to say, on a motherfucking