Re: Loopers delight 10th streaming m3u problems?

On Aug 19, 2006, at 7:30 PM, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> Here is a new test file with some different coding in the m3u file,
> based on the examples Per sent.
>
> http://www.krispenhartung.com/loopers-delight-10year-test.m3u

Kris,

I checked it out and I can now see all of the track names and
performers properly which is a big improvement but itunes still
treats the the m3u file the same way.  When you open the file in
itunes all of the looper tracks are placed in the library but
scattered around and Per's track plays first.  Itunes doesn't group
the files into your playlist unless you import the m3u via the file
menu then all of the tracks are grouped together in an itunes
playlist.  This is probably a quirk of itunes, if you google itunes
and m3u together you get many hits about this behavior. At least now
I can see all of the track and performers names.

Thanks for your work Kris!

Ed