Looperlative added features

Hey gang,
 I've been off list for a while, and just had the new software features
installed in my Looperlative, that I'm so stoked about I had to write and
blather.
 The latest features are the ability to change record speeds using a CC
expression pedal, which elicits some repeater-like time stretch sounds, and
the new shuffle mode in three speeds (fast, medium , and slow). In essence
this is a function that  takes the loop and randomly chops it up, creating
some interesting EDP-esque glitchy fragmented sounds, or if you have
created
an ambient loop with no apparent rhythmic structure, the shuffle function
can render a rhythmic quality that is truly startling. I was able to loop a
rubato melody, reverse it, drop it down an octave with the cc expression
pedal on my behringer FCB1010, and hit the fast shuffle mode and have my
loop come out sounding like a really cool bass sequence pattern. Though Bob
says the effect is random generated, it sounds to my ears like when I
toggle
in at out of this mode, I get fairly predictable results. An amazing
feature
on this monster, already loaded with features.
Bill