Re: Boss RC-50 Latency Issues

Hi Dan

> But I figure it was time for some "variation" and the RC50 looked good.
> There is definitely a latency issue on this unit.

When I got my RC-50, I made the mistake it had some latency problems. I
found out that I had some Loop Sync settings that were fooling me.
You should have no problem when you perform these steps:
- turn off the Ryhthm Guide (actively to OFF)
- turn off Loop Sync
- turn off Tempo Sync for each of the three Phrases

The only thing - that is already well-known - is that the recorded loop
has some "muted playback" in the first repetition, however everything
sounds in perfect sync after.

best regards
Buzap