Re: EHX 2880 usb question

I own a 2880 and use it with an Apple Mac under OSx. THe computer can
acess the card while the 2880 is running, but I have had "Improper
Device Removal" error messages while recording on the 2880 while
connected to the computer. It is possible that this is not the case
under Windows, but I don't know.

http://www.zmix.net