Re: Looperlative features

--On Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:46 PM -0700 "L.A. Angulo"
<labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Will the LP possibly feature cut and paste,and tap
> tempo soon?Is there a complete update list of its
> features and a PDF manual available for download?

The short answer is that I don't know.  When it comes to programming, I
don't plan past the next project or two that I have planned.  I didn't
have
a cut and paste in the plans, but that is an interesting idea.  I do have
plans to be able to record the manipulated outputs of one or more tracks
into a new track.  So, you could record speed changes and scrambles to a
new track.

As for tap tempo, are you looking for a click track or something else?
You
actually can use multiple tracks to get your tap tempo.  If you tap the
record button on one track, you will now have a track that is only a
single
beat long.  Now you can create a second synchronized track that is any
multiple of the first track length.  With 8 tracks to work with, you have
fair deal of freedom.

The manual is a tad behind the times with all the software updates lately.
I plan to edit it and release a new manual very soon.

---
Bob Amstadt
http://www.looperlative.com
http://www.cafepress.com/loopystuff