Re: OT: Stereo audio routing question...

Yeah, I looked at that one and it's the old mono out
into stereo return.  Sigh.  Most mixers seem to be
this way.  Silly, it seems like a throw back to pre
electronic instruments that are by their nature
stereo.  It's almost impossible to find a guitar amp
modeler that doesn't output stereo.

Anyway, I'm still sniff'n around.  Looks like the Rane
will do it but it's kind of expensive.