RE: OT: Stereo audio routing question...

I use the original 828 as my main audio interface for
my Mac and it works great.  Before this email I've
toyed with the idea of using it more for it's send
capabilities.  One of it's output pairs is already
dedicated to a submixer which used to feed my
Repeater... until my friend Andy stole it! ;) (Hi
Andy!)  now it feeds my laptop.  I guess it could just
as easily work for me.  Perhaps tonight I'll fool with
it.  Thanks for the idea.

Mark