AW: The Tech 21 MIDI Moose

> Thanks. It's always interesting to hear how other players set
> up their controllers. That TEch 21 looks nice and portable.

Speaking of which: would you like to shed some light on how you set up your
FCB1010 for Mobius control?

For what it's worth, mine looks like this (banks 5-8 are for Mobius):

Bank 5: additional controls
6-10: Retrigger, SusNextLoop, NextLoop, Start Point, Next Track
1-5: tbd - copy? bounce?), (tbd - save? copy?), Prev Loop, (tbd -
Realign?),
Prev Track
Exp Pedals: A - Loop Volume, B - 2nd Feedback

Bank 6: main Moebius
6-10: Record, Insert, Speed, Redo, NextLoop
1-5: Overdub, Multiply, Reverse, Undo, Mute
Exp Pedals: A - Loop Volume, B - 2nd Feedback

Bank 7: crazy stuff
6-10: (tbd), (tbd), SusSpeed, (tbd), SusReplace
1-5: (tbd), (tbd), SusReverse, Stutter, (tbd - SusMute?)
Exp Pedals: A - Loop Volume, B - 2nd Feedback

Bank 8: guitar control
6-10: Record, (tbd - NextLoop?), Speed, Mute, Next Track
1-5: Overdub, Multiply, Reverse, Undo, Prev Track
Exp Pedals: A - Guitar Volume, B - Guitar Wah

my computer keyboard controls direct track selection and muting, primary
feebdack, panning, quantize/sync settings, sus mode etc. To explain the
bank
layout:
the main bank for controlling Mobius is Bank 6. I get to every other Mobius
bank and back to the main bank by one bank switch. Bank 8 has the pedal
assignment for the amp modeler (controlled with bank 9) and allows me to
record loops while at the same time doing volume swells and wah action.

Most of the tbds here are really work in progress - perhaps some of your
crazy scripts? I did save a whole bunch of pedal places by deciding to
switch the settings vor Rec/Ovr/Ins mode to sustain and back via keyboard
commands. One pedal is of course reserved for the all-new shuffling mode...