Something like Augustus Loop for XP?

Hi.

Today was a good day to loop.  All this time I've been
hoping a "tap once" to record a loop of a
predetermined size function would be added to Mobius,
when it dawned on me that I already owned a tool for
that job.

Augustus Loop.

Works perfectly.  The new version sure seems cool,
though I'm going to have to brush up on it's
functionality as there seems to be a lot added since I
kind of abandoned it in lieu of the Repeater.

So this method is going to work great for me when I'm
home, but I'm gearing up for live shows again and I'd
like to be able to "take it with me."

Unfortunately my "take it with me" machine is a
Toshiba running XP Pro.  Is there anything like
Augustus loop for XP?  I downloaded Ronin and I was
underwelmed.  I couldn't even get the demo to sync
correctly in Live 5.  I own PSP42 but it's silly delay
limitation makes it more or less unusable to me.
Really I just want a MIDI syncable delay VST with
some decent length and the ability to control
feedback.  I'd even be up for a Reaktor .ens if
someone knows of a good one.

Mark