Re: ? re: really "weird" solo loopers...

Greetings earthlings,

I have this disk too and really like it.

And furthermore . . .

I was cruising around town the other day and slapped Ricks Walker's
other
CD "Faux Vioix" into the ol' slot in the dashboard and got impressed
all over again.

I've only recently gotten a vehicle that had a decent stereo in it for
the first time in
many years. Rick's all-vocal CD really takes off on a good system. I
heard detail
I'd not known was there before.

I dug it before. Now I dig it even more.

Best regards,

Ted Killian