Re: ? re: really "weird" solo loopers...

I love Eugene...I've played with him from Tijuana to  San Francisco,
numerous tours here on the west coast...recorded with him....he is one
of the funniest and nicest people I've ever met. He is also an
incredibly gifted improviser, who can also bust out Coltrane, Braxton
and Bach on the banjo....for those who are not familiar with him and
his personal brand of musical madness:

http://www.eugenechadbourne.com/

Also: check out his club survival guide: "I hate the man who runs this
bar!"

http://tinyurl.com/nfvld

delightfully informative and fun to read.

best,
Jeff

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.JeffKaiser.com