From: "Claude Voit" <c.voit@vtx.ch>
Subject: Re: 1/2 Rack stereo effect proccesor for acoustic guitar

> are 2 half rack stereo processors as good as a single full rack stereo
effect processor ?  I find 2 half rack better because you have more variety
of front plate colors and double the amount of display and blinkers the fog
is thicker with two also when I dont have anything interesting to say,
musically that is.  Claude

1/2 rack stuff if you get *really* serious. Howzabout that 'OT' warning in
the subject? -Miko