Re: fractal loops (was: keeping loops interesting)

So that limitiation is applied to all 8 tracks as a system even if your
source track changes? For some reason, I thought if you copied track 2 and
pasted in track 3, then applied a rate shift of +12 or -12  that it would
treat it as a new source track, rather than a second rate shift applied to
track 1. Or are you just saying that Mobius can handle so many rate shifts
occuring simultaneously regardless if applied to the same source track
copied, or not.

> The problem is the rate shifts.  You are currently limited to
two octaves up or down, so you would have to record the first track
with Rate -24, set the second to -12, then 0, 12, 24...and you hit
the ceiling.  We would have to add 4 more octaves of shift.

Jeff