OT: Rocktron All Access & Expression pedal

Hi,

Sorry for the OT but this pedal has been the topic in
the past and I was hoping for some info. I now use the
All Access and it's great with the EDP.
Prior to the purchase, I used the EFC-7 and a Boss
FV-50L connected direct to the EDP for feedback
control. No problems there.
I'm using CC's with the AA & EDP. The pedal range is
set for 0 to 127.
When I try to make an adjustment with the pedal to
reduce feedback, (say to reduce from 127 down to 100)
to fade my loop content so I can continue adding new
stuff, I bring the pedal back to max and my loop
starts to fade away. It does not fade to the
background and stay put, it fades away. Also, with
this pedal at max the EDP reads 121. The side
adjustment pot is set to zero too. Now I've also used
the AA with the Boss FV-100 and everything works as
one would expect. You make your pedal adjustment to
reduce FB, loop content fades a bit, pedal back to max
and continue playing.
My question is this, what are other AA owners using
for expression pedals? I'd like to use a smaller type
of foot pedal, the FV-100 is big.
I like the size of the FV-50L. Eventually I'd like to
mount everything to a pedalboard and I'd like to keep
the size down.

Thanks,
Fred