Re: RE: ? re: really "weird" solo loopers...

Thats precisely the problem,this are the only clubs
offering live music and hiring musicians,it used to be
galeries and museums but that has gone down at least
here where i live.So ive taken a chance at times(and
actually at the request of the same bar owners) to do
something different,but i know now that as open as
they might seem their concept of "different" is
different than mine and based on selling drinks and
keeping the crowd in;-)
I just love getting outhere and play,there is only so
much u can learn by sitting in your room and i always
learn something from every gig wether good or bad.
The irony is that even though maybe i wont be called
back in such places it has gotten me other gigs in the
right places.I did a gig 2 weeks ago at an art expo
from a local artist who saw me and i offered to play
for free after he said he didnt have a budget, but he
liked it so much that he offered to pay me with one of
his paintings,this offcourse is very rewarding!
Luis

--- "markfrancombe.com" <mark@markfrancombe.com>

www.transformlearning.com

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom