RE: My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts / Brian Eno, David Byrne

a couple of my remixes can be found at

TwistedAppleRecords.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernhard Wagner LD [mailto:loopdelightml@xmlizer.biz]
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:28 PM
To: Loopers
Subject: My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts / Brian Eno, David Byrne

My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts / Brian Eno, David Byrne

This is the first time complete and total access to original tracks with
remix and sampling possibilities have been officially offered on line. In
keeping with the spirit of the original album, Brian and David are offering
for download all the multitracks on two of the songs ["A Secret Life",
"Help
Me Somebody"].

[After registering] You are free to edit, remix, sample and mutilate these
tracks however you like. Add them to your own song or create a new one.
Visitors are welcome to post their mixes or songs that incorporate these
audio files on the site for others to hear and rate.

My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts came out in 1981. Over the last decades,
hundreds of artists in genres ranging from DJs to alternative to electronic
have all borrowed from its ideas and claimed its influence. It is now being
re-issued ...

cited from:
http://bush-of-ghosts.com/

http://bush-of-ghosts.com/remix/bush_of_ghosts.htm