Re: Ninjam server

Awesome, cpr! Are you referring to the one that we actually used for the performance? (207.44.142.117:2050) If you're opening this up to all of us, I've got lots of questions, like any bandwidth limits, possibilities for setting up a stream, chatroom, etc...we can talk offlist perhaps. thanks very much for offering!

I'm thinking more about Mark's multiple server idea...

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com

I plan to leave the ninjam server I installed for the y2k6 kyberfest running...
it is running on a dedicated server, and available 24/7... I don't have the
access info at my finger tips, but I will post it later.. :)

peace
-cpr