RE: Bidule/EnergyTX/Audiomulch

From: Art Simon [mailto:simart@gmail.com]
> Cool! I'll have to try the latest version, I couldn't get Mobius to
> sync the last time I tried.

The 1.30c version of Mobius should sync with Usine.  I've been in
contact with the Usine developer, I'm not sure if he made any changes
for the sync issues, but if there was a new release of Usine in the
past month that might fix it too.  It is probably best to get the
latest versions of both.

The last time I checked though there was still an issue with Usine
rouding off the length of a "bar" after it had told me the bar had
ended.  This could result in the Usine bars being slightly longer than
the Mobius cycle length, which will cause gradual sync drift.  The
drift will be corrected, but this correction will happen more often
than usual.

Jeff