Re: Boss RC-2 Shipping Now...Just Recieved Mine

We have these in stock at the store I teach at, Instrumental Music in
Ventura, CA....if anyone wants to try them out. A guy I was talking to
just bought one, and brought it back and upgraded the RC-20 because of
the limits of one button.....

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.JeffKaiser.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com