Re: Zoom H4 for laptop looping

Yeah, that is a little frustrating.  Right now I'm using Mobius in
standalone, so no effects anyway.  It seems I've been able to turn it
off at times, but not all the time.  I'll have to play with it some more
and see what I can come up with.

If it turns out that the hardware monitoring is always on in
audio-interface mode, I will be sure to request that they change it.
The firmware can be updated via the SD card or (presumably) the USB
connection.

--Josh