Re: 3rd Hand--was RC-2

I've got one connected to the feedback knob on a DD-20 delay; bit of
an ergonomic kludge and quite shockingly free of “parameters,” but it
actually works as intended to provide me with a basic but ultra-long
foot-controlled stereo looping delay for under $300. If only the DD
offered feedback in it’s SOS mode...
dc

On Nov 8, 2006, at 6:40 PM, D rH wrote:

> I actually just received this morning a 3rd Hand I bought off ebay
> for $54. I only got to play with it for a couple hours before
> heading off to work. I connected it to the Delay Time knob of a
> Boss DD-5 that I use in an effects chain, mainly

[snip]