Howdy / RC-2

I'm new to this list.  I've been considering getting into looping just for
the fun of it.  I want to start small, plus, be able to drag it around
easily, so I figure the RC-2 is a good start.

I read up on all the info you've mentioned here, which confirmed my choice
(and thanks for the link the manual; I couldn't find it on the other
BOSS/Roland sites I looked for it).  I am glad to see it is shipping (I had
heard it might not be for awhile).  I'm going to order one from my local
music shop in a few days.

Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor             tunes@pudge.net       http://pudge.net/tunes/