Re: AW: Laptop loopers, what do you do with your favorite rack gear?

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
<rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:

> For the outboard gear: latency won't be that much of
> a problem if you can do
> the routing without actually entering the computer
> (i.e. in the interface).

See, that's the deal.  The sound isn't coming from
outside the computer so I'd be leaving the computer
via a stereo pair and then returning via another
stereo pair of my MOTU 828.

I see what the other kids are saying though.  Perhaps
it is time I just sucked it up and moved on.

Mark

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com