Re: laptop setup - which rack to use

I do recommend that route.....and a good laptop, no need for a rack
mount job.... I use a Storm Case, as I like the latches better (feel
more secure to me). Looks like the Peli, lasts like the Peli,
guaranteed like the Peli....A little less expensive...

I also use sheets of closed cell foam rubber, not the open cell stuff
it comes with as in my experience that can shred and get in gear.....

Here is the company....
http://www.stormcase.com/

I use the 2950.
http://www.stormcase.com/StormCaseSizes/StormiM2950.

> One cool thing with the Peli Case: When you come strolling down the
> pavement with the box on wheels, using the telescope handle, no one
> can tell that you are a musician. You could as well be a NASA Chemist,
> a Scuba Diver or an Alien Terminator.

Per! That cracked me up!

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.JeffKaiser.com