Re: new sync feature for Augustus Loop/Live users

Hi Per,

no, it shouldn't do that, that sounds horrid. I guess I'll take a
look, see if I can reproduce it. It might help if you could mail me
the AU preset so I know I'm using the same settings.

By the way, please mail me direct or use my forum for bug reports - I
only check this list in digest mode and it's easy to miss stuff.

cheers,
os.

--
os@collective.co.uk