OT: rare Indian music tracks

For another list, I uploaded some of my all time favorite tracks of
classical Indian music to share.  So just in case there is anyone on
this list who likes Indian music:

These tracks are from records I used to own 30 years old and the
audio files are rescued from well used cassette tapes of the records,
so audio quality is not great.
The Mani Ayer *Navarasa* is from an old LP and can probably be
classified as rare. A largish file but wonderful and I think well
worth hearing.

The files:

http://savefile.com/projects/1044119

(if the orange download buttons aren't visible, refresh the page)

The Savefile site will delete the files after a period of non-
activity so this is in a sense just sharing with a select group of
friends.

Hope you enjoy

cheers

BobC