Mobius / EDP -Settings

Hello,
I'm just trying to find a good Mobius-setup with my new Foot-Controller.
Bought a Boss FC-50 to control Mobius. The FC-50 features five buttons
that can send program-change, two additional connectors for external
footswitches that can send control-change #64 and #80 and two connectors
for expression-pedals (#7 and #16).

Right now I'm using the following setup:
Button 1: Record
Button 2: Overdub
Button 3: Mute
Button 4: ??? unassigned > is there a "Stop"-Function? couldn't find it
until now...
Button 5: Reset

external footswitch 1: Undo
external footswitch 2: Redo

external pedal 1: Feedback
external pedal 2: ??? unassigned > maybe "Global Volume" or something
similar, if available

Do you have some suggestions, how I could get the most out of the
FC50/Mobius-combination? Or maybe some examples, which functions you use
with Mobius or the EDP...

Thanks in advance,
Dirk