RE: Mobius / EDP -Settings

From: Dirk Wilbert
> Hi, I have found "Pause" in the online documentation but not in
> Mobius... so I upgraded to 1.29 (was on 1.24 before) - now there is a
> Pause function but Mobius won't start recording any more ;-)
> Which version do you use?

The concept of "stop" in Mobius can have several meanings:

  1) Stop playing, and erase the loop (Reset)
  2) Stop playing, but continue advancing the loop (Mute)
  3) Stop playing, and resume from the same location (Pause)

What were you trying to do?  Pause is like pause on a CD player (or
tape deck for the elderly), it temporarily halts the playback of the
loop, then when you unpause it resumes playing from the same location.
You have to use Pause again to get out of pause, just pressing Record
may not be enough.  If that is what you want I can add that to the
feature list.

Jeff