Re: Keller Williams / jam bands/ rc50

Good stuff David. Esp like the mandolin and guitar piece.

I know a very good cello (and bass) player in the Marin (Fairfax) area who's a good jammer & player in general. Name's Ken. He's very good. (You might know him already... Ken and Theressa?!) I'll see if I can find his email address and forward it to you if you're interested.
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846