Re: Keller Williams / jam bands/ rc50

I hope he has that twinkle!  :) Well, this is the disadvantage of email
communication...we miss the other 75% of non-verbal communication, or
whatever the percentage is. It's much easier to have this discussion over
nice pint so that we can see each other smiling, or grinding his/her
teeth...whatever happens as result of the offending, delightful, or
uninteresting commentary.

But I guarantee that if someone is talking to me face to face and we are
smiling and conversing freely, they won't so readily jump to ad hominems.

K-