Need some advice...

Hi gang,

I'm new to the list, and new to looping.  I have a Digitech Jam Man and I
am
trying to do some solo bass work with it.  I'm having a blast and have
written a few short pieces already.  However, I am running into some
issues,
mainly with managing multiple loops.

Here's an example of one problem I am running into.  Take the song Purple
Haze.  I'd like to create a "drum" track using percussive hits on my bass.

That's easy enough.  Then I do an overdub and  add the tritone on the
intro
using two handed tapping.  While those two loops are running, I start into
Hendrix's guitar part.

I need to quickly shut down the tritone loop while the drums continue
unfettered.

Is there a way to manage multiple loops with the Digitech Jam man...so
that
they all run in sync but I can turn them on and off as needed,
independently
from each other?  I know I can use the undo button, but it takes too long
remove the tritones from the drum part.

If the Digitech Jam Man cannot do this, any recommendations from the group
would be appreciated. (i.e - what  live performance friendly looping
samplers can do independent multi-loop management?)

If you want to get to know me better, check out:

www.ladybassmusic.com
www.myspace.com/ladybassmusic

Thanks!

Brittany Frompovich