Re: loopers little nuisances Re: Question about looping software

There are plenty of delays out there with 100%
feedback so I think when the Repeater and RC-50 were
designed they were shooting for functionality of
longer loops.

Sounds weird to trade an RC-50 for a Tonelab.  As much
as I love my Tonelab it is such a totally different
animal than an RC-50 that it seems like you'd want
both, no?

Mark