Re: on my looper's christmas list

Actually, that was a fairly interesting film. The brain-washed
right-wingers like to practice their Josep Goebbels-inspired character
assassination techniques against Al Gore but at least he's doing something
valuable with his life after being in the Whitehouse. Wonder what Junior
will do with his?

--
Paul Richards