Re: Re: Re: Alt controllers

That sounds super cool.  After I do a show the
comments I get about the performance often are about
the Alesis AirFX and AirSynth.  Your theramin might be
bulky, but I think people love to see it for the
performance aspect of it.

Is there anything like a therimin out there that sends
MIDI instead of CV?

Mark