Merry Holidays to all on the Loopers List

I'd like to echo Krispen's words of well wishes for this holiday season to all on Loopers-Delight.  It's a new community to me that I joined shortly after the Y2K fest.  The list has brought me an incredibly eye-opener to all the creative souls out there doing unique and unusual things.  I want to say thanks for the openness of sharing that the list embraces as well as sending Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa and Merry Happy whatever other seasonal observings that are celebrated this month to all on Loopers-Delight.  All good creative things in 2007 (is anyone on the list old enough to recall the forthcoming of 2001: A Space Odyssey other than I!.. showing my years)

Cheers and all good things

Jim

Post if you are on My Space and have interest in "friending" me and networking visit my links below...

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin  - http://www.jimgoodin.com
MySpace (solo) - http://www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic

Associates and friends on the web -