Re: KP3

Yes, I've been watching this one. I'm not sure, as I haven't played with
one, but I suspect that Korg may have missed a great opportunity here.
There
are a couple of operational limitations that would bother me greatly.
Namely
the way they have 'quantised' the pad and the inability to edit one sample
whilst playing others. Take a look at these reviews:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Korg/Kaoss+Pad+3/
10/1

There are loads of demo video's on YouTube, but to be honest, the clips
from
people using KP2s are more impressive. Of course, this might simply be due
to the players unfamiliarity with their new unit.

Let's hope Korg take these comments into consideration when they are
rewriting the software for the KP4 ;)

Greg