Re: LOOPING VOCALIST: Imogen Heap

Damn, I'm sorry I missed the show with Zoe, but it was
sold out by the time I found out about it.  I did
catch Imogen with Andrew when they were last in SF and
they blew us away.  My wife declared it to be the best
live show she'd *EVER* been to.  I'm not sure if I'd
say "ever" but man if Imogen is in your neighborhood
you should go to her show.

Mark