Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: cheap cd publishing no min.

The price isn't so great but no minimum order. That's really amazing!

There is some mystery about 'publishing' that I don't understand. Did you read that part? What does it mean? I guess you'd have to go through the process to see the deal involved.

VERY interesting.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.