ModFX on ebay

These things are really amazing,  and really stunning that noone went for
them in the first place
and jaw dropping that they cleared them out so cheaply.

I think I have all of them,  they are bitchen except the
Phaser which never worked for me.     I took so long to unpack that one
(they were $40 fer chrissake)  that it was out of warranty when I
discovered
it was defective,   lol

The one noone talks much about that I adore is the tremelo unit,  the
Ampliton.
I've never seen any tremelo do what it does.

You can set a square wave tremelo to run through another one and then vary
the rates which are mathematically linked to each other  4,2,1, 1/2, 1/4,
1/8, 1/16, 1/32.
You can switch these rates out in real time and they stay synced.

You can do some trippy real time rhythmic stuff with it and then have the
second tremelo
square waving the results............................very f*ckin' hip!!!!

Then there's the Bitr-man..................................wow,   what a
wonderful gnarl machine that is.

A Bitr-man (or god forbid, two) in the hands of Michael Klobuchar and
nonone
even knows what will
happen to western civilization next.

Pure chaos or the second coming..................it's any bodies guess.