Very late news - gig tonight in NYC! (Wednesday!)

Hey loopists,

sorry for the late news, but I've got a gig tonight at Mo Pitkins in New York - I'm on at 11pm, it's $10 to get in, and I'll be playing solo and doing a couple of tunes with a fabulous singer. Muchos loopage and solo bass loveliness,

www.mopitkins.com

see you there! (or at one of the California gigs over the next few weeks - see my MySpace page - I'll post more about these ASAP)

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - shop
www.myspace.com/solobassstevelawson