RE: -How to rute signal (GR-30) guitar and guitarsynth-

WOW!!  I finally get to help someone else on this list.  Hi, Rune.

"1. I cant get synth-sound from guitar-out. Why ?"

This is the design of the GR.  The GUITAR OUT provides the option to
process
the guitar's standard pick-ups signal separate from the synth.  The default
routes the guitar along with the synth out of the MIX.  When a cable is
connected to the GUITAR OUT jack, only synth sounds are at the MIX OUT and
the unprocessed guitar pick-up output is sent separately from the GUITAR
OUT
jacks.

"2. can I send signal from mix out (must be mono -I
think -because of pedals) and then feed both of my
signal ways- with a proper good sound? Or is this just
meant for PA ?"

Yes, with proper connections.  The problem will be if you acquire both
guitar and synth from the MIX OUT mono side and run it through your
described signal path, the synth sounds will be effected by your FX chain
just like the guitar.  I use a mixer so that I can split the signals at the
GR, process the guitar separately and re-blend them before the looper.  I
only use the FX available on the GR on the synth signal so the mixer, in
your case would be between the reverb and the Repeater.

Also, running the synth sound through a guitar amp is a definite option.  I
have found that the sounds of an electric guitar and the sounds of a synth
require different processing.  Most electric guitar amp are too mid-range
specific to let the synth patches shine.  So, for my purposes, I would run
the synth to the PA and not through the guitar amps

However, some do and find other sound possibilities in the routing.
Experimentation should tell you what you want.  The only danger to routing
the synth both ways is the increased possibility of ground-loops.  but,
you're a guitarist.  You know about such things.

"3. Is it a way to hook up the GR so it isn't first in
signalchain ? I think I only need synth sounds for my
signal-chain 1- the digital rute ?"

You can 1) split the signal from the GR and this >shouldn't< effect the
normal guitar output at all.  However, if you it does, you can also 2) run
separate cable from the guitar, not letting the normal pick-up go through
the 13-pin cable at all.  This will mean two (or more, depending on your
rig) cables from the guitar to manage but the most confident signal
control.

Possibilities are myriad.

dm

www.fixedfocus.org