Re: -How to rute signal (GR-30) guitar and guitarsynth-

here is my setup if its of any help:
GR synth ready guitar Hex pickup GR33 guitar out to
Roland GP100 preamp-stereo outs to channels 1/2 of
mixer.
GR33-synth stereo outs to channels 3/4 mixer
2 EDPs in aux channels and its outs to channels 5/6
electrix Mo-fx in alt 3/4 and its outs into channels
7/8.
cheers
Luis

--- rune fagereng <rune_fagereng@yahoo.no> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> My regular setup are:
>
> guitar-fuzz-wah-dist-delay-filter-then I split the
> signal two ways-signal 1 goes to-reverb-looper
> (repeater) - DI-PA and signal 2 goes to tc delay and
> the onto two amps. My volumpedals works so I can
> play
> with signal 1 - 2 or both at same time. Greate !
>
> Now I want to use my GR-30 too.
>
> 1. I cant get synth-sound from guitar-out. Why ?
> 2. can I send signal from mix out (must be mono -I
> think -because of pedals) and then feed both of my
> signalways- with a propar good sound? Or is this
> just
> meant for PA ?
> 3. Is it a way to hook up the GR so it isnt first in
> signalchain ? I think I only need synth sounds for
> my
> signal-chain 1- the digital rute ?
>
> Any other advices ?
>
> If I have it in front of all other gear will it mess
> up my guitar-signal ?
>
> Rune F
>

> www.runefagereng.com
> Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
> Mob: 917 95 867

> Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek,
> kalender og
> notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

It's here! Your new message!