RE: Boss RC-50 update is available

>       1) Begin playback at the beginning of the beat.
>       2) Begin playback at the beginning of the recording.

hmmm, if this is really the ONLY thing the update does, I don't really
need it actually, might be even better of with my old setting.
The thing is:
First of all, I don't use the internal tempo at all, never.
Second, I NEVER have any glitch problem. Once you accept that you have to
"play thru" your first loop, there is no problem at all. I don't see why
people make such a fuss about it (are these really people working with the
RC50, actually??).
The ONLY real problem I have with the "glitch" is during switching from
one PATCH (not phrase) to next while playing back. I've been really
longing for this feature but it is totally worthless due to the "glitch"
(a REAL glitch this time!) when switching from one PATCH ("song") to
another in real-time.
Has anybody tested, if this get's better with the new Update?

Best regards
Buzap