LOOP CD TRADE OFFER: HsAcNoStEtN: "TRANSITION"

hi, finished some recent recordings that i decided to call "Transition" due to gear
changes and all...
so decided to offer it up as a cd trade for anyone interested...

recordings are my 1st attempts w/ my boss dd-20, using guitar (my modified headless
beast w/ feedback microphone), keyboards (for sounds/noises) and radio (my john cage influences).....
thought the stuff sounded decent since i hadn't recorded anything since oct, recordings were done during dec 06-jan 07.....
working on making cover/package this weekend......and assembling...
if interested, please send your snail mail address to:
scott.hansen@kirkwood.edu (put "cd trade: transition" in subject)....

i like hearing what other folks do out there (on cd) b/c i don't sit at a computer much and listen to music.....
thanks, happy looping....
s----

Get your own web address.