Roland FC-300 & great speeches

On 19 Jan 2007 at 22:51, Ed Drake wrote:

> http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=850

I'll be surprised if it does much more than the behringer FCB1010,
upon which it appears to be modelled (although there's only so much
you can do) and I bet it's a lot more expensive.

I just wish these people would realise floor space is generally in
short supply and give us one with a minimal footprint. And surely if
you include a USB setup, you could save internal device costs by
having your computer do the programming. Ah well.

My thanks to Fabio for co-ordinating it. My piece is from a speech by
Winston Churchill and I've tried for a subtle reference to
"nightingales and bombers" towards the end. ct-online is a great way
to break out of your typical composing styles - I can fully recommend
it. "My" project, Paper Music, should be happening soon.

All the best,

Nick Robinson