Re: New Looper Pedal

Hi Matthew,

I am selling a Boomerang Phrase Sampler Version 2 in mint condition
(used one in my home studio) that will loop/overdub and loop once with
two separate loops plus it has a much longer loop time than the DL4.
I'm asking $350 for it in its original box, warranty card, manual.
Where do you live?  At that price I'd be willing to cover
shipping/insurance as well.

Thanks, John Kasiewicz
www.myspace.com/raisinhill